Buying a property will probably be one of your biggest financial decisions; possibly one of your biggest life decisions. Your agent has to be someone you can trust. Before you select an agent, interview him or her for the job.
- How long have you been working in real estate?
- What do you know about the market in my area?
- How will you find a suitable property for me?
- Do you provide regular feedback to buyers?
- Do you work as part of a team?
- May I see your resume and feedback from previous buyers?
- What do you do that is different from other agents?
- How will you present my offer to ensure success?