Upper Hutt (Gillies and Mark Realty Ltd)Our Profile Our Team Residential Rural Commercial Business Lease
A tradition of excellence and results, borne through over 40 years of servicing the real estate needs of their community, Gillies and Mark Realty Ltd have focused on bringing the best that the industry can offer to their clients.
Gillies and Mark Realty are a local team tailoring international services and strategies to local market conditions. It is this approach that has seen them consistently help more families with their real estate needs than any other company in Upper Hutt.
Our sales consultants have access to the latest tools, technology and training backed up by the support of the team to ensure you get the best service in the market. By employing the Gillies and Mark team to handle the marketing of your home, you are receiving international exposure of your property with on the ground local real estate experience.
The Award Winning Team
* 2010, 2008, 2007 - 1st Central/Wellington Top Office (Professionals Group)
* 2010, 2007, 2004 - No. 1 New Zealand Office Overall (Professionals Group)
* 2010, 2007, 2006, 2004 - Top New Zealand Company Overall (Professionals Group)
* 2009 Top Office In Support of the Child Cancer Foundation (Professionals Group)
* 2007, 2006, 2004, 2003 - 6 Stars/Top Award Quality Standards Assessment (Professionals Group)
* 2003, 2000 - Winner, Office of the Year (REINZ)
* 2003 - Winner, Residential Marketing/Branding (REINZ)
* 2007, 2003 - Finalist, Professionals Gold Wellington Business Gold Awards
Professionals, Gillies and Mark Realty Ltd can call on the other New Zealand offices in the group to help reach your goal, or network even wider to the Professionals offices in New Zealand, Australia, Papua New Guinea and Singapore.
Most importantly, the team at Professionals, Gillies and Mark Realty Ltd never loses sight of the fact that YOU are the single most vital element in their business. You are their focus and you have their total commitment.
As a group, Professionals are a major sponsor of the Child Cancer Foundation of New Zealand, with contributions now in excess of $3.4 Million.