An immaculate home, wonderfully presented - so private and secure.
* Gorgeous split level brick and tile home with double internal access garage and laundry - for easy unloading of groceries and children
* Three beautifully presented sunny bedrooms - the master bedroom has an ensuite
* Bright, modern kitchen/dining and living areas with great indoor/outdoor flow to alfresco dining and relaxing
* Such comfortable living as this home has HRV and a Heatpump installed for temperature control during any season
* Outdoor living includes a deck with spa pool, water feature, beautiful selection of planting, vegetable garden and all fully fenced - making it a safe and secure backyard for children and pets
* Schooling options are excellent and all an easy walk
* Surrounded by homes equal in quality and style - your investment is safe here
* Easy commute to Manukau City or Botany - great for access to the motorway
* Mission Heights is a suburb bordering on the Point View Reserve, a short distance to Sir Barry Curtis Park
First home buyers, investors or retirees will love the high standard that's been kept - this is what you've been looking for so don't miss it.
IMPORTANT: To download all the information we have on this property free, just copy and paste this link into your browser propertyfiles.co.nz/pmk13793
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, & the Council; & are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.