OPEN HOME SUNDAY 18th MARCH 11-12. SEE YOU THERE!
Wanting a home to be proud of in a great school catchment area, that also offers all the desired living spaces both indoors and out?
Then look no further than13 Adamson Rd, because here is your new home.
This lovely home was completed mid-late last year, and has been designed for easy living, featuring all of the below features anyone needs and wants in a home today.
- Designer Kitchen with Stunning Benchtops, Gas Hob and Stainless Steel Oven, Rangehood and Dishwasher
- Large open plan dining/living flowing out onto a good sized white paver patio and private easy care garden where you can enjoy your evening BBQ's, family gatherings or parties
- Guest restroom off the lounge
- Second,roomy living area/family room on the first floor
- 4 good sized double bedrooms, 2 on the first floor and a further 2 on the 2nd floor
- 3 great bathrooms... no queuing in the morning here
- Fee Simple Title and a modern low maintenance quality build and section
- 185 m2 Floor area over 3 levels with views out to the Sky Tower
- Zoned for Ormiston Primary, Ormiston Junior College and Ormiston Senior College
- Plus this house has so much more to offer in an up and coming area close to the planned Ormiston Town Centre that you need to see it now!
Open homes this weekend SUNDAY 11-12 or viewing by appt.
Contact Joanne 021 686 234 or Irena 021 236 7953 for more details or to book a viewing.
TO DOWNLOAD TITLE, RATES, ETC PLEASE GO TO: propertyfiles.co.nz/property/pmk14104
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, and the Council; and are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter and to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.