Too many features to mention with this 177m2 home situated with Mount Te Aroha as a backdrop, and expansive views over the Te Aroha township. Completely redecorated and a part new build incorporating the kitchen and second lounge/living/entertainment area is just the beginning.
This property boasts:
• A new spacious kitchen with all Miele appliances and wall hung cabinetry. If cooking is your passion you will love the Miele pyrolytic oven, steam oven, induction hob with ducted extractor fan, a 3cm Granite bench top with twin sinks and insinkerator, a 16 setting dishwasher, a twin nozzle kitchen tap with reverse Osmosis filtrating pure water and extensive bench space.
• A large walk in pantry
• A 2nd separate dining area
• A separate lounge flowing out to the conservatory
• 2 bathrooms - 1 with a double bath, shower, toilet and vanity and the second features a very generous wet floor area with the inclusion of a disability pan plus vanity.
• 2 double bedrooms with robes, the master room with a walk- in robe
• 1 smaller single room
• An office nook
-12 tubes installed for hot water
-12 solar panels with their own individual invertors
-Decking /entertainment/barbeque area
-High stud basement garage for the enthusiast
-Carport with workshop
To appreciate this very lovely home and see what else is on offer, you need to view asap. Please call the vendors Exclusive agents Wayne Logan and Sharon Dean TODAY on:
M: 027 712 8065 or O: 07 889 7069
AND LET'S GET THIS PROPERTY SOLD!