Located in a highly sought after, quiet cul-de-sac location, a delightfully presented home with a perfect layout and a short walk to Botany Town Centre!
* Sunny formal living area is spacious with large character windows attracting all day sun and plenty of natural light
* Bathed in sun, the modern kitchen also benefits from excess natural light - you will love creating family meals with the expansive bench space
* Children can play freely in this sunny, north facing fully fenced rear yard while easily being kept an eye on from the kitchen which is open plan to the family room
* An expansive private courtyard area is perfect for alfresco dining and a great place to sit back and enjoy the beautifully manicured gardens complete with fruit trees
* Retreat at the end of the day to a lavish master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & ensuite with your own access to the rear courtyard
* All bedrooms are spacious with plenty of wardrobe space and large windows to let in plenty of natural light
* A large internal garage makes unloading the car that little bit easier
* Laundry is spacious and separate
* All set on a 629sqm freehold section with loads of off street parking
First time on the market since being built - you simply can't miss this!
IMPORTANT: To download all the information we have (which includes a Building Inspection and LIM) on this property free, just copy and paste this link into your browser propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00322
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, & the Council; & are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.