Sitting elegantly with its elevated position; an immaculately presented family brick & tile home, waiting for a new family to call it their own
* With a floorplan of 190sqm this home's open plan living, dining & kitchen is the heart of the home - the layout has been cleverly designed to give everyone the space they desire
* Capture all day sun with the North facing deck, a large shade sail offering a comforting place for alfresco dining or to entertain family & friends as you sit back and enjoy the view
* Modern, stylish & beautifully designed is the way to describe this Jag kitchen - a pleasure to create culinary delights for the chef in the family
* Large rumpus offers a third living space - perfect teenage retreat, games room or even work from home
* All bedrooms are set off the hallway which can be closed off when guests are over, cleverly designed with family in mind.
* Both the family bathroom & ensuite have benefited from a makeover
* Set on a freehold title of 643sqm & fully fenced with plenty of off street parking
* Large cupboards, under house access and 4 sheds - all your storage problems will be solved
* Stunning views can be enjoyed from multiple rooms throughout the home
* Zoned for Pakuranga College, Howick Intermediate & Owairoa Primary
Come & see why this is the first time this home has been on the market, simply stunning & a must see!
Auction onsite Saturday 25th November 2017 at 10:30am (unless sold prior)
IMPORTANT: To download information we have on this property free, copy & paste this link into your browser propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00325
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, & the Council; & are broad guides for general information only. They are intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help assess if more detailed information is needed. We recommend you seek independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision .