The quintessential kiwi family home - a tidy single level brick & tile home in great school zones.
* North facing backyard is fully fenced & the perfect place for children to run free while you potter in the vege gardens or cultivate the fruit trees
* Kitchen is well designed with large windows so you can watch the kids while you prepare meals -there's plenty of bench space and cupboards
* Family living at its best with open plan dining & living area - large aluminium windows let it plenty of sun and natural light plus there's a heatpump
* The bathroom takes you back to the 70's - they designed them to last and this certainly has! Enjoy the retro feel or redesign to suit yourself
* A large laundry offers plenty of storage & a place to hide away the "mess" of daily chores
* With a double garage & plenty of off street parking, this freehold (fee simple) title of 607sqm offers space for everyone & every toy - be it a boat or perhaps a caravan
* The Astute buyer will recognise this as a home with ample opportunity - the layout, design & the brick & tile structure make this the perfect home to modernise &increase capital gains
* Excellent access to Pakuranga Plaza, Botany Town Centre, Howick Village & a short walk to Lloyd Elsmore
* Zoned for sought after schools including Farm Cove Int. & Pakuranga College
This is not an Auction, anyone can purchase this home so don't wait as it surely won't be around for long! Buyers in the low $900,000's should view!
IMPORTANT: To download the information on this property free, copy & paste the link into your browser propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00326
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, & the Council; & are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help assess if you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.