Finally, a spick and span, single level brick and tile home situated an easy flat walk to Highland Park Shops, Lloyd Elsmore Park, excellent schools and public transport - what more could you want?
* Kitchen is well designed with large bi-folding windows overlooking the backyard & deck - the perfect place to prepare the family meal while watching the children at play
* Fabulous flow from the formal living area through to the dining room, kitchen and beyond to the family room - obviously designed with ease of living in mind
* Retreat to the master bedroom at the end of the day with your own completely renovated ensuite
* Family bathroom has also been modernised with stunning accents of black - there is a separate bathtub for little ones to wash away the "fun" from the day
* Freshly decorated and new flooring have given you a glimpse of how stunning this home is
* In addition to the internal access double garage, there is also room for a boat or caravan to be parked securely behind gates
* Walking distance to Highland Park shopping centre and Lloyd Elsmore Park as well as several top schools including Pakuranga College - a fabulous location
Auction onsite Saturday 10th February 2018 at 10:30am (unless sold prior)
IMPORTANT: To download all the information we have on this property free, just copy and paste this link into your browser propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00342
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, & the Council; & are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.