A fabulous opportunity to get into a sought after area with a property that has so much to offer!
* Set on a freehold section of 675sqm - a large family home with plenty of potential
* Wooden flooring throughout the living space and large light filled bedrooms
* Modern kitchen overlooks the backyard which enables you to keep an eye out while you cook
* Downstairs offers a separate bedroom and living space - perfect for extended family or a teenage retreat
* Extensive storage areas are on offer - opportunity exists here for further development
* Family bathroom complete with large spa - relax and unwind at the end of the day
* Well-presented but with room to add value - a great layout with plenty of options
* Rear yard is fabulous, with mature trees including 2x pear, 2x apple, 2x mandarin, tangelo,
lemon and vege gardens - great area for children to play
* With a garage, carport and plenty of off street parking this property can safely accommodate all your requirements
* A fabulous location - an easy walk to shops, the train station and Sylvia Park and a short drive to the motorway. Being a cul-de-sac street off another cul-de-sac street the location is quiet and tranquil
Auction onsite Saturday 24th March 2018 at 10:30am (unless sold prior)
IMPORTANT: To download all the information we have on this property free, just copy and paste this link into your browser propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00358
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, & the Council; & are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.