Act fast to secure this timeless 1970's architectural gem. A retro appeal throughout is ingeniously counter balanced by the practical layout considerations, making this a true family home.
This spacious 220sqm home has some deferred maintenance issues, a builders report is available outlining this, along with a remediation plan to preserve the architectural value and unique attributes this home has on offer.
- LIM and Builders Report available
- Very sunny in a private native bush setting
- Stunning harbour and valley views
- Native timber used throughout (Rimu and Douglas Fir)
- 4 bedrooms plus nursery plus office/study
- Multi loft areas
- 2 bathrooms (Master has en-suite)
- 2 living areas
- Indoor/outdoor flow to decks and BBQ area
- Gas central heating, wood-burner plus heat-pump
- Separate laundry plus 3rd toilet
- Flat lawn areas for kids to play and explore
- Double carport and plenty of off street parking
- Close to shops, schools and transport.
Call today to arrange a private viewing.