PROPERTY IS NOW SOLD
This incredibly private property includes a tidy 1 bedroom, shed accommodation (approximately 54m2), with full kitchen, open lounge/dining area, generous bathroom, lovely outdoor patio area & also incorporates a detached sleepout. Located only 3 minutes from the shops, cafes, schools and other amenities of Katikati township, central to the bustling city of Tauranga and the sandy beaches of Waihi.
The excellent export management systems, already in place for this orchard include an annual pruning regime, comprehensive fertiliser programme & much more. This orchard could hugely be improved by removing approx. 50 of the current trees (in the river paddock) and having Bounty rootstock trees put in place of the Hass. So there is room for improvement & capitol gain on this orchard.
Some key features of this property are;
* 3.9697 hectares
* Flat to rolling contour
* Sheltered, fully fenced & very private
* 300+ export producing Hass avocado trees
* 60 Bearss lime trees picked for local market
* An array of fruit trees scattered around the property include; lemon, mandarins & feijoas
* Located down a private road which is jointly owned by this property (6th share)
This is a fabulous opportunity to purchase an export producing avocado block & join the horticulture property ladder. Property is being sold plus GST if any.
To access the council files, please copy and paste the following link: www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/58arawaka