BEO $370k Searching for a solidly built 1950's three bedroom home in a family friendly grove? Want to be close to schools, shops and parks?
This weatherboard home has everything to offer the first home buyer with still so much potential to make it your own. Don't compromise on the essentials, this home is warm and dry with plenty of space for the children and pets.
Elderslea opportunities very rarely arise, this wonderful suburb offers easy access to the state highway for commuters and a short walk to public transport.
* Floor area 102m2 and section 1/2 share in 833m2
* Modern kitchen and bathroom
* Fully fenced flat section
* Electric fireplace and heat pump
* Garden shed and easy maintenance garden
* Wonderful location close to Fraser Crescent and Maidstone Intermediate Schools
* RV $375,000
* Rates $2,324.40
To view this brilliant property, call the vendors exclusive agents Jamie Gillies or Jessica Setu today, this home won't be on the market for long!