Tender. Sweep along tree lined Mcleod Street, pull into Clyma and take in the surrounds. Elderslea is how they portray suburbia in the movies, leafy, quiet, centrally located, and with that feel you know you love but cant quite put into words.
This family friendly suburb now offers the home to suit, light and airy living areas, both formal and informal which provides an ideal solution to young children or a mix of ages. Spread out and enjoy having room to line the walls with pictures, book shelves and your furniture.
Come winter this home comes into its own. If you haven't experienced the comfort of modern gas powered radiator heating then you haven't really lived in comfort before. In fact our sellers not only report power and gas bills for a full house of kids at less the $350 per month, they have said they will never live in a home without radiators again. Have always wanted an escape for mum and dad? This master suite with its own ensuite and away from the other bedrooms could be the privacy and quiet you have been looking for. The tinkerer and those with hobbies requiring plenty of space, well we have the garage, you lay it out how it works best for you.
*4 bedrooms, (the master with en-suite), double garage with workshop
* Gas powered radiator heating and a separate Gas Cylinder for hot water
* Formal living, separate dining, kitchen family rooms
* Separate bathroom, Sep W/c, Sep laundry
* Share, laugh and enjoy each others company at the breakfast bar
* Additional shed for even more storage
* Tender closes 3pm Wednesday 21st of December 2016
* 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite , double garage with workshop, R.V.$450,000,House 180m2 plus double garage with workshop, Site 689m2, 1950s, Rates $$2,755.30 p/a
Viewings of this home can be made by calling Jamie Gillies 04 527 2822, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Brigid Lotz 04 390 5689, 027 631 1576 or email email@example.com