Moving South Early Possession Possible (CV $770k)
For a 3D tour of this property, go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=GauCPLJNyq6
Documents are available free to download at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00529
Close to popular schools, a park & playground, public transport routes with only a short walk to the shops...this is just what you are looking for!
* Modern open plan French country kitchen - the hub of the home with its oversized island and double dish draws
* Four bedrooms with loads of flexibility
* The ground floor bedroom has double French doors leading onto a deck and has been multifunctional as a second living space or work from home / office
* Quiet & private - situated in a popular cul-de-sac but with easy access to all the conveniences you need in Highland Park or Howick
* Open plan living with heat pump - ranch sliders on both sides of the home provide dual entertaining areas and all day sun
* An A-framed ceiling helps provide a generous upstairs storage cupboard
* A sizeable, fully fenced half share of a freehold title (995sqm) - a crosslease
* Fabulous patio area and awesome decks lead to a large flat yard - perfect for pets and kids
* Zoned for Howick Intermediate & Pakuranga College
The perfect first home or addition to your rental portfolio, this home has been tastefully renovated - it is move in ready.
To be sold by Auction Onsite on Wednesday 7th April 2021 at 2:30pm (unless sold prior)
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor/ section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as REINZ & the Council; & are broad guides for information only, intended to provide an understanding of the subject matter, to help you assess whether you need more information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice.