Retirement Villa Purchased - Owner Must Sell
For a 3D tour go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=gTdf6Xhsy2z
Documents are available free to download at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00545
First time on the market in 49 years this home is oozing street appeal and perfectly positioned to capture all day sun and natural light.
* Large lounge with woodburner for cozy winter evenings with an easy flow to a large deck - the perfect place for entertaining and watching sunsets
* Open plan kitchen and dining - the kitchen offers an opportunity to add further value
* Three large bedrooms - they certainly don't make homes with spaces like this anymore! The master opens through a double glazed ranchslider to a sunny north west facing deck - you'll love the elevated views across to the Waitakere Ranges and the Sky Tower as well as some stunning sunsets
* The single garage offers exceptional storage space - there is also a carport under the deck with a washing line for winter airing
* Fully fenced and with a substantial back yard - the kids and the pets will play for hours
* Zoned Mixed Housing Urban and sitting pretty on a freehold 690sqm site
Our Vendor has loved raising her family here (and now loves watching her grandchildren enjoying her home), schools are all within walking distance, the corner shops are a short walk away, the motorway and public transport stops are close by (including the AMETI link).
To be sold by Auction on-site on Thursday 8 July 2021 at 4:00pm (unless sold prior).
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as REINZ & the Council; & are guides for general information only, solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice.