Located only a short walk to Featherston's town centre, schools and railway station, this 1950's home has potential written all over it. The prospect of being able to enhance this home will appeal to renovators and DIY'ers. Situated on an easy care 898m2 corner section, the property offers mature landscaped gardens with fencing and hedging for privacy, a single garage, ample parking space and lean-to sheds for storage and firewood.
The home offers:
• Spacious lounge with wood-burner leading through to a combined dining/kitchen
• One single bedroom and two double bedrooms with the master featuring
ranch-sliders that open out to a private decked area
• Separate bathroom with shower and bath and a separate toilet
• Laundry off the back entrance includes a toilet
• Studio/hobby room which would be ideal for you to work from home
This home has all the key ingredients for fantastic family living and is ready for the new owners to rejuvenate into a supreme family home.
Offers Invited on or before 4:00pm 7th February 2020
Open home: 26-Jan-2020 11:45am to 12:15pm