For a 3D tour of this property, go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=2q8rFY7Xuou
Documents are available free; copy and paste this link into your browser propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00505
Set in one of Howick's popular streets, an easy stroll to the village, the Howick Domain, restaurants, cafes, movie theatre, public transport and fabulous schooling. You'll love the elevated view across to Stockade Hill by day and the twinkling lights by night. This fabulous family home offers independent / generational living options.
* A large, sunsoaked lounge with a fantastic deck - perfect for entertaining
* Open plan kitchen and dining - you'll absolutely love the cupboard / storage space this kitchen offers!
* Family bathroom with a double vanity and shower over a spa bath - there is a separate toilet for added convenience
* Three great sized bedrooms, all with double wardrobes
* Great storage cupboards, the cupboard housing the hot water cylinder has handy airing racks
* A sunny, open plan lounge / kitchenette area with more cupboards than you'd expect
* Private deck offers entertainment options, as well as its own separate entry
* Three bedrooms and family bathroom with shower over a bath tub
* Zoned for Owairoa Primary, Howick College and Intermediate (all within a walkable distance)
* Close proximity to public transport and local amenities
* Turn left for New World, Pizza Club, fruit & veg shops, the bakery, the Awesome shop or right for Howick Village...what else could you want?
To be sold by Auction on Tuesday 13 October at 4:30pm, onsite (unless sold prior).
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor/ section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as REINZ & the Council; & are broad guides for information only, intended to provide an understanding of the subject matter, to help you assess whether you need more information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice.