Sun & Sea Views - Vendor Migrating South
For a 3D tour go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=hB6XDcefwrX
documents free at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00526
Let's start upstairs...
* Relax in the lounge and soak in the active view - boats by day, twinkling lights by night (you'll be privy to firework displays year round - including from the Sky Tower!)
* Entertain on the balcony, or just sit back and soak up the rays
* Explore your options in the kitchen
* With two separate living spaces there's room for the whole family to have their own space
* Three great sized bedrooms upstairs - the master suite is huge with triple wardrobes and an ensuite
* There is also value to add in the original bathroom and large powder room
But wait...there's more! Downstairs...
* Gorgeous living area with dual ranchslider access to the sun soaked patio overlooking the garden - serene and peaceful - perfect for a teenage retreat, work from home or perhaps an Air BnB
* Three more bedrooms - one has its own courtyard access
* The laundry is huge so let your mind run wild - there is even a laundry chute from upstairs
* Bathroom and a home office space - already kitted out with inbuilt shelving
Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac with excellent school zoning (Wakaaranga, Farm Cove Intermediate & Pakuranga College), this home and been lived in and much loved for the last 30 plus years. It's time for our lovely vendor to move closer to her family so make no mistake, this home is seriously for sale.
More photos available on our Professionals website.
To be sold by Auction on-site on Saturday 20 March 2021 at 10am (unless sold prior).
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as REINZ & the Council; & are guides for general information only, solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter. We recommend you seek independent advice.