Generously spread over 336m2 & two levels of superior family living, majestic wooden ceilings combine with clean modern lines for quality finishing throughout. There's room for the whole family to find a place to relax, then come together in the main living areas of this stately property, enjoying all day sun & GREAT indoor outdoor flow.
With two stylish bathrooms, each with own spa bath & toilet, plus a third & very large guest toilet room, this home is second to none. With three bedrooms & living downstairs, it's the master bedroom upstairs that lends itself to sweeping views of the landscape. A walkthrough landing serves as a study nook, baby sleep or tranquil reading area-the perfect space to escape. Pull back bi-fold doors to a private deck on days when you just need to unwind and soak up the sun.
This property is all about flow, from the entrance to the living, up to the landing or out to the entertaining decks. A raised lawn area for play & socialising overlooks lower level mature gardens, where you can find serenity & listen to birdsong. With established walkways, a communal tennis court, playground & duck pond a stone's throw away, the hard work is done & ready for you to enjoy.
To view call Hamish Blundell 0800486687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite with spa bath
* Walkthrough landing with views potential study/reading area
* Formal dining area with separate lounge
* Main bathroom with spa bath
* Large guest toilet room (3rd WC)
* Majestic wooden ceilings & clean modern lines
* Wood burner, panel heaters & 2x heat pumps
* Electric cooking plus electric & instant gas hot water
* Insulated ceilings, walls & floors
* All day sun with great indoor/outdoor flow
* Triple car garaging with internal access
* Raised garden beds plus step down garden
* Access to tennis court, playground & duck pond
* R.V. $970,000.00, House 336m2, Site 3,879m2, Age 2000-09, Rates $4,588.55p/a
Text 4moun to 3324 for your webbook of this property.
Open home: 13-Oct-2019 12:45pm to 1:15pm