A solid 1970's property close to CBD with easy access to SH2, Harcourt Park & the river trails. This four bedroom home on a flat sunny section has so much to offer. From the multiple living areas & three bathrooms to the balcony off the lounge you will be highly impressed. With the added bonus of extensive garaging & of course internal access. On 862m2 there is space for pets, trampolines & kids to play & enough off street parking for six cars! Gas hot water, 2x heat pumps plus DVS means you will be nice & cosy through the winter months. Call Hamish Blundell 0800486687 or email email@example.com or Patrick Barry 0220621439 email firstname.lastname@example.org now to view.
* 4x double bedrooms
* 2x living areas
* 3x bathrooms
* Large separate laundry
* Insulated ceilings, walls & underfloors
* 2x Heat pumps & DVS
* Instant gas hot water
* Internal access double garage
* Large fully fenced 862m2 section
* Close to shops & public transport
* Harcourt Park nearby with picnic areas, playground & cycle tracks
* R.V. 650,000, House 232m2, Site 862m2, Age 1970-79, Rates $2,337.30 p/a.
Text 4vist to 3324 for your webbook of this property.
Open home: 19-Jan-2020 12:00pm to 12:30pm, 26-Jan-2020 12:00pm to 12:30pm