Walking distance to Silverstream shops, cafes, public transport & zoned for Silverstream school this home has so much to offer. Four double bedrooms & three bathrooms spread over 210m2 on a family friendly sunny section ready & waiting for you to enjoy.
Add to the mix two living areas & an additional study you really can't run out of room here! Ideal for combined families or keeping the teenagers downstairs. Insulated ceilings, walls & underfloor means you will be warm & cosy when winter comes around & are spoilt by choice with gas heating plus the ambience of the wood burner.
There is instant gas hot water & of course gas cooking so what are you waiting for - come see for yourself! Loads of storage downstairs with built in shelves/cupboards upstairs you will see there's a place for everything & everyone.
Walk to the train. Walk the kids to school or to meet with friends at a local cafe for brunch. When being close to amenities in a prestigious community is important to you, then this is the home for you! To view call Hamish Blundell 0800486687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Master bedroom with ensuite & WIR
* 2x living areas plus study
* Gas cooking & gas instant hot water
* Gas heating, wood burner plus panel heater
* Separate laundry
* Insulated ceilings, walls & underfloor
* Family friendly sunny section
* Carport & garden shed
* Close to shops, cafes, schools, railway & motorway access
* R.V. $740,000.00, House 210m2, Site 570m2, Age 1970's, Rates $3,616.40 p/a
Text 44sunb to 3324 for your webbook of this property.
Open home: 23-Feb-2020 1:30pm to 2:00pm