For a 3D tour go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=rXAyGDNMSqm
are available free to download at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00528
Our instructions are clear - the vendor has already purchased and moved so this property must be sold. So, if you're looking for a convenient home with awesome living options, then we just found your next home!
* Open plan kitchen (with awesome storage), living and dining lead to a large, sundrenched deck overlooking the Cascades Walkway and Lloyd Elsmore Park
* Easy living, great wearing laminate flooring in the living areas - carpeted for warmth and comfort in the hallway, bedrooms and study nook
* Four substantial bedrooms - master offers a true parents retreat with a gorgeous ensuite; the wardrobe storage for each of the bedrooms is outstanding
* Dimmable lights in three of the bedrooms as well as the lounge provides a cosy atmosphere
* Gorgeous family bathroom boasting both a shower and bath - along with a separate toilet for convenience
* Easy care lawn and garden area - there's a fruit laden citrus tree screaming out to pair with your gin and tonic on the deck
* Flat, freehold section 618sqm with a CV of $1,025,000
* Zoned for Owairoa, Howick Intermediate & Pakuranga College
The storage is superb, HRV system is installed, two heat pumps, all that is left is for you to do is move in and enjoy!
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as REINZ & the Council; & are guides for general information only, solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice.