For a 3D tour go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=oSmZXqydW6P
Documents are available free to download at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00523
Not only is the living easy here, but it's perfectly set up to run a business from home OR accommodate extended or blended families. A great location especially on the weekend with Lloyd Elsmore Park entry across the road.
* Two storeys give multiple living options - while this is not a home and income it currently houses two extended families along with a home office; flexibility abounds!
* Upstairs one of the bedrooms could be reconfigured without a permit to make an additional bedroom, a good sized bathroom, living room opens to a super sunny conservatory and a large kitchen with a dining room (which has been utilised as a second living space for the current family)
* Downstairs an additional 3 bedrooms (one currently utilised as an office), bathroom and super large living room (complete with bar) steps out seamlessly to a private courtyard
* Sunny, fully fenced, flat back yard (freehold 622sqm mol)
* Single garage with workshop space and ample OSP
* Oversized laundry room with space for a fridge / freezer - investigate your possibilities, there is plenty of space for a kitchenette
* High cathedral ceilings give a fabulous sense of space through the upper living spaces
* Across the road from Lloyd Elsmore, a bus stop a few steps away and smack bang in the middle of Howick Village, Botany Town Centre and Pakuranga Plaza, so you have everything at your fingertips
* Zoned for Farm Cove Intermediate & Pakuranga College
* CV $1,105,000 Rental Appraisal $790-$830pw
Seriously for sale, this is certain to be your next home.
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor and section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as REINZ & the Council; and are guides for general information only. We recommend you seek your own independent advice.