For a 3D tour go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=UtNYcyhncQc
are available free to download at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00532
The front of the house disguises the massive size inside. A beautifully presented family home constructed of weatherboard with a block base and situated on a 680sqm land parcel (zoned Mixed Housing Suburban) a simply amazing home looking for a new family.
* Two spacious living areas - one is currently being utilised as a work from home office
* Three large bedrooms - the master suite is huge with a substantial walk in wardrobe and ensuite, third bedroom has a handy built in desk, perfect for teens or University aged family members
* Additional studio unit with a bathroom and kitchenette offers independent living options (currently separate however it could be internally accessed)
* A huge kitchen / dining area - you'll love the cupboard space
* The generous formal lounge has a wood burner and heatpump - keeping you toasty over the upcoming winter months
* Storage room downstairs opens to the oversized double garage - there is also access to under the house here
* Separate laundry leads to the rear section and boasts great storage space
* Private back yard with an awesome deck and cobbled patio area - perfect for entertaining
* Close to public transport and with easy access to the arterial routes - the bus stops right outside!
* Blyton Park and the tennis courts are mere meters away
Our Vendor has purchased and needs this home sold! This is an impressive home that has been much loved for the past 15 years but is now looking for a new family to move in and create their memories. Don't delay, this home is on the market to sell!
To be sold by Auction on-site on Wednesday 28 April 2021 at 4:30pm (unless sold prior).
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as REINZ & the Council, we recommend you seek your own independent advice.