For a 3D tour go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=UtNYcyhncQc
are available free to download at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00532
The front of the house disguises the massive size inside. A beautifully presented family home constructed of weatherboard with a block base and situated on a 680sqm land parcel (zoned Mixed Housing Suburban) a simply amazing home looking for a new family.
* Two spacious living areas - one is currently being utilised as a work from home office
* Three large bedrooms - the master suite is huge with a substantial walk in wardrobe and ensuite, third bedroom has a handy built in desk, perfect for teens or University aged family members
* Additional studio unit with a bathroom and kitchenette offers independent living options (currently separate however it could be internally accessed)
* A huge kitchen / dining area - you'll love the cupboard space
* The generous formal lounge has a wood burner and heatpump - keeping you toasty over the upcoming winter months
* Storage room downstairs opens to the oversized double garage - there is also access to under the house here
* Separate laundry leads to the rear section and boasts great storage space
* Private back yard with an awesome deck and cobbled patio area - perfect for entertaining
* Close to public transport and with easy access to the arterial routes - the bus stops right outside!
* Blyton Park and the tennis courts are mere meters away
This is an impressive home that has been much loved for the past 15 years but is now looking for a new family to move in and create their memories.
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as REINZ & the Council; & are guides for general information only, solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice.