Located in the historic Mangonui Village this residence on Waterfront Drive has been known as The Old Oak for over a hundred years. It is one of the most iconic and historic buildings in the Mangonui Village Centre. Built in 1861 The Old Oak is an historic two storey wooden guest house which embodies the charm of a much loved old building embedded in local history.
The Old Oak is currently operated as short term boutique accommodation but has potential for conversion into a large waterfront home or for residence and income combinations to suit the circumstances of its new owner. An adjoining building included in the title is currently leased as a restaurant.
The property has been immaculately maintained with heritage rose gardens, herb and vegetable beds, a petanque court and a choice of other areas for outdoor relaxation. This heritage home and garden offers 6 Suites (all with en suites) which provide a diversity of accommodation options each having its own unique character, colour scheme and heritage features.
The upstairs waterfront rooms have a veranda which looks out across the harbour to the green rural land beyond. The attention to preservation of heritage character and the quality of renovations are to a very high standard in every respect.
This is a rare opportunity to live and work in this beautiful location in an iconic historic building with home and income potential in one of New Zealands most popular destinations.
• Old Oak built 1861 refurbished 2009 to today's building standards
• 454 sq. Heritage building on 1918 sq. m commercially zoned waterfront site
• Income from short term boutique accommodation Lease on Restaurant
• Six furnished Suites with en-suite plus an office
• Close to beautifully sandy beaches for which Doubtless Bay is renowned and some great fishing
• Information pack available on request complete with LIM Report Building Inspection Report
• Purchase Price $NZ 1,150,000 + GST (if any)
Call Alan Moros for an information pack or for a personal vi