Seldom available and always sought after location at the end of a quiet peaceful cul-d-sac. Perfectly positioned and awaiting a new chapter - the possibilities here are exciting.
Solidly built in the 1970s, this lovely home has a gorgeous sunroom entrance, spacious lounge, sunny kitchen and dining, walk in shower area, three bedrooms and extra wide single garaging. Cosy in winter with new underfloor insulation and heatpump, also air con. Recently repainted windows and the garage has a new roof.
There is a multitude of scope and opportunity at 11 Julian Place. The options are plenty and the choices are yours;
- Enjoy for a further many years as the current owner has
- Ever needed extra garaging or room for the camper? plenty of room to build to your size
- Provide a trendy make over and enjoy the rewards
- Invest for your future, take a look at the modern rebuilds nearby for design inspiration
- Explore second dwelling options
Walkway to Francis Douglas College two doors up, various other schools and shops nearby.
First up, best addressed! Call Del today. 027 285 0403.