Calling all buyers with a budget in the low $800,000's.
A beautiful family home with all the mod-cons of today awaits a new family to call it their own!
* Delightfully attractive colonial look with window shutters on a quiet cul-de-sac
* Large living space with sliding doors open out to the large rear deck with water views - a seamless flow and a great area for entertaining
* The kitchen is simply stunning with plenty of cupboards and bench space
* The bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles with designer tapware and fittings
* The warm wooden flooring in the living spaces and the lush carpet in the bedrooms adds comfort and style
* A freehold title, this 706sqm section offers plenty of space for children to play or for a game of backyard cricket - plenty of options to enjoy or add value
* Renovated throughout to a high spec - simply move in and enjoy
* Garage, workshop and plenty of off street parking covers all your bases
* A simply superb location with easy access to shopping centres, public transport and the motorway. Walking distance to Pakuranga plaza, kindergarten and schools
* A few minutes drive to Sylvia Park, very easy access to the motorway and to public transport
This is not an Auction, anyone can purchase this home. Buyers with a budget in the low $800,000's MUST view.
IMPORTANT: To download all the information we have on this property free, just copy and paste this link into your browser propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00343
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, & the Council; & are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.