Sundrenched from every direction - a fabulous family home where many memories are bound to be created
* Open plan living area with high ceilings and large sliding doors - lush carpet and freshly painted
* A stylish modern kitchen offers loads of cupboards, even an appliance garage
* All the bedrooms are doubles and have large windows to let in plenty of natural light
* Relax on the sundrenched rear deck with a glass in hand and watch the children at play - the perfect place for a morning brunch or a summer BBQ
* The fully fenced flat rear section (696sqm of freehold / Fee Simple land) is the perfect place for children and pets to run free - the space off will get you thinking about your options here
* Completely renovated and neutrally decorated throughout, this fabulous home is waiting a new family to call it their own and create their own happy memories - the current owners have had 17 wonderful years here!
* In zone for excellent schools - including Farm Cove Intermediate and Pakuranga College
* Location is excellent with Lloyd Elsmore and the Howick Historic Village on your doorstep
* Your pick of shopping destinations within a 5min drive adds variety whether that be the village atmosphere of Howick, Pakuranga Plaza or larger options at Botany Town Centre!
IMPORTANT: To download all the information we have on this property free, just copy and paste this link into your browser propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00352
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as RPNZ, Property Guru, & the Council; & are broad guides for general information only. They are solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice on everything material to your purchasing decision.