• Keep at least 2 metres away from anyone you don't know, both inside and outside
• Anyone aged 12 years and over is strongly encouraged to wear a face covering (for example, a face mask), when visiting a property, attending auctions or meeting with a Professionals real estate agent
• NZ COVID Tracer app QR codes will be displayed at our offices and any property for sale. There will also be a contract tracing register - which may be sent to your prior to a viewing. You are encouraged to scan the NZ COVID Tracer app QR code and provide your contact details on the contact tracing register when visiting a property, agency office or attending an auction (but you must do one or the other). This information will be held by the agent for 60 days for contact tracing purposes
• There are limits on the number of people that can attend open homes and auctions in addition to ensuring 2-metre physical distancing requirements can be met. We encourage you to limit the number of people in your group to assist with this
• Don't visit a property if you or anyone you have been in contact with are unwell, are self-isolating or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the last 14 days
• Sanitise your hands before entering and after leaving a propertyIf you are an at-risk person (for example, those who have a pre-existing medical condition or some older people), you are encouraged to do as much as you can by phone or video call rather than in person. For more information about who is considered at risk, visit the Ministry of Health website.
Our agents have been provided with clear guidance on what can and can’t happen under COVID-19 alert level 2. The seller may decide to make changes to the agreed marketing plan or sales method, depending on their personal circumstances.