For a 3D tour go to https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=AhBKuSgM2Pg
are available free to download at www.propertyfiles.co.nz/PS00534
Set on a freehold land parcel of 723sqm and zoned Mixed Housing Suburban, this home has options!
* Solid 1970's weatherboard and block construction
* Excellent outdoor living spaces - from the pool to the BBQ area and pizza oven; you're going to love entertaining here!
* Downstairs offers a studio style arrangement with a bedroom, bathroom, lounge and kitchenette - an awesome teenage retreat, possible independent living for older parents - with access to the pool area
* Upstairs offers elevated living with an extensive wrap-around deck flowing to an al fresco dining area
* Modern kitchen flowing to open plan dining - you'll love the quality Fisher and Paykel appliances as well as the elegant stone benchtop
* Three substantial bedrooms on the upper level - two with double wardrobes
* Modern bathroom with both a bath and a shower - there'll be bubble baths aplenty for the kids!
This is a popular street in Pakuranga, with fantastic access to main arterial routes and public transport, handy corner shops at the bottom of the street and smack bang in the middle of Botany Town Centre and Sylvia Park - the location is simply second to none.
NOTE: The technical info provided (incl. the floor & section sizes) has been sourced from organisations such as REINZ & the Council; & are guides for general information only, solely intended to provide a general understanding of the subject matter & to help you assess whether you need more detailed information. We recommend you seek your own independent advice.