Do you know why people love 1960's era homes? They are a solid build, hardwood with native timber floors, built to ... Read more
Do you know why people love 1960's era homes? They are a solid build, hardwood with native timber floors, built to capture the sun and set on full-sized sections. Simply put, these homes have stood the test of time. When you match a design and build that is made to last with a owner with a careful eye for detail you come out with a home like 6 Barraud Street. Carefully modernised and dutifully maintained.
Add the full sized and fully fenced section, all day sun and location in Avalon that can't be beaten. We have found it, your dream home.
Let's run through just some of the standout features:
- Three spacious bedrooms with double robes
- Open plan, yet clearly separated kitchen, dining and living spaces
- Modernised kitchen with significant storage space
- Modern neutral interior, including updated carpets and paint
- Updated bathroom with shower box and bath. Separate toilet.
-Ceiling and underfloor insulation with heat-pump
- Coveted garage with workshop and plenty of off street, gated parking
- Separate laundry
- The section is full size, landscaped and fully fenced with impressive gating!
If you think the photos look good, you will be impressed with this property when you come to look at it in person. Set on a quiet street, handy distance to public transport options, schools, motorway access, nearby shops and food options.
Come along to an advertised open home, or call Alice / Aaron to arrange a private viewing.
Deadline sale closing at 28 Cornwall St, Lower Hutt @ 2pm Friday 9 February 2024 (will not be sold prior)